Financial Questions to discuss with your Future Spouse
- Who provided the financial support?
- Which parent managed the finances?
- What income range best describes the family?
- Was money plentiful, just enough, or scarce?
- Were financial problems prevalent?
Financial Goals and Desires
- What standard of living do you desire to have?
- How much do you intend to give to the church?
- Will you help your children with their education?
Obtaining Goals and Desires
- Who will work?
- Will it be to each his own, or all for one and one for all?
- When will you have children?
- Will one parent stay home with the children?
- Will you count on an inheritance, or sacrifice and work?
Financial Decision Making
- Who will decide how much money is allocated?
- Will it be an individual or team effort?
Guidelines for Spending
- Will there be any guidelines for spending?
- Can one spend without the permission of the other?
- What will be the spending limit for individual decisions?
- Will you have a waiting period before purchasing items that exceed a set amount?